Supercharging Safety Committees
Make Your Safety Committee Members Greater Advocates for Workplace Safety Programs
Join us as we walk you through a safety committee development and implementation plan that you can use to help supercharge safety committee performance, and secure greater employee buy-in for your workplace safety programs.
You'll Learn How To:
- Identify the elements of effective safety committees
- Streamline the capture, tracking, and documentation of committee activities and action items from assignment to closure
- Evaluate safety committee performance to determine areas for improvement
- Implement safety committee best practices
- Empower committee members to become more active safety program advocates
- Align safety committee activities with management and business development objectives
Watch This Webinar On-Demand!
About the Presenter:
Before joining VelocityEHS, Greg spent 6 years working with the National Marine Fisheries Service (NMFS) and Alaska Department of Fish & Game (ADF&G) to study the ecology of commercial fisheries in the North Pacific and Bering Sea, and to monitor fishing industry compliance with environmental laws and occupational health and safety standards. Greg holds a B.S. in Biology, and a Masters of Environmental Law & Policy.